Monday, April 18, 2016

Ideas for a Solution to a Problem Wanted!!!

As we finish off the beds my thoughts turn to the interior. Found a solution to the painting the faux wood cabinetry in the Can that I simply love!! These Faux Subway Tile peel and stick tiles [ http://www.homedepot.com/p/Smart-Tiles-9-70-in-x-10-95-in-Mosaic-Decorative-Wall-Tile-Peel-and-Stick-in-Subway-White-SM1020-1/202016981   ] are light weight and washable so a win win as far as campers are concerned.

The problem is that the construction techniques on Zan's Can are sooo 1976!! As in the fasteners are not "hidden" and bolt ends and nuts protrude where I want to put the tile. Been throwing solutions around and around in my brain but nothing is jumping out as a clear winner. Throwing this out to my readers!! How would you work around the nuts and bolts??



No comments:

Post a Comment