Friday, April 15, 2016

Welcome Home!

A very short post tonight. That cheesy smile on my face is because I did it!! Zan's Can was kicked to the curb 2 hours away from my home. I found a kind soul willing the lend me their vehicle with a hitch, thank you cuz!!! I drove the two hours alone and took the tutorial on set up, take down, and how to hitch up. Then for the first time in 20 years I drove off with a trailer hitched behind me. The nerves were stressed to the max because that last trailer was a very SMALL U-Haul and not a 10 foot PUP!!


Lucky, lucky me because she pulled smooth and steady and is now tucked into her new driveway!! Mr. Creature Comforts helped me open her up to begin a very necessary airing out but no pictures of the old girl yet, because despite the seeming brightness in the above photo, the sun was well on to setting. As I lay my tired smiling self down tonight, my thoughts race with the possibilities. Fair warning though....no big dreams or flights of fancy in the next few posts because they will necessarily chronicle the very mundane need to CLEAN!! My girl's previous family consisted of a single, smoker Dad and his typical teen son. Got the picture?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment